The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! Forget large, loud and complicated automatic pumps that cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them - the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life! Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Currently due to COVID-19 restrictions, returns and exchanges are not accepted.